Ladies, are you struggling to lose weight and feeling unmotivated?
Hate the idea of spending hours in the gym torturing yourself with exercise?
Try this simple 4-way flat stomach workout routine at home that will burn belly fat and motivate you with your weight loss goals!
There is a simple tip that will definitely work for weight loss.
What is that? Start moving! Let go and go do something.
If you like to walk, go for a walk.
Gardening is great exercise.
Vacuum the stairs, clean the windows, mow the lawn, shovel the driveway.
Do you understand the picture?
No matter what you do, just get your body moving.
Obviously, some of those things I just mentioned aren’t fun – at least for most of us.
But whether we are cleaning the house or playing mini golf, we are burning calories.
The calories we don’t burn when we watch TV.
However, if you want a more efficient workout, follow the routine we’ve put together below.
Follow the workout every day for a week and you will see the results.
So, throw in a few tunes and get ready!
1. Alternate heel touches
- Get into the starting position by lying on your back. Bend your knees at a 90-degree angle and keep your feet flat on the floor shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms by your side.
- Then, while exhaling, crunch lightly and move your torso to the right while touching your right heel. Hold the position for 3 seconds, inhale and return to the starting position.
- Do the same but move your torso to the left and touch your left heel. Hold the position for 3 seconds, inhale and return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps on each side, then rest for 45 seconds. Repeat this 3 times then go to the next exercise.
2. Short crunches
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and bring your feet closer to your buttocks. Place your hands behind your head.
- Inhale first, then exhale as you lift your shoulders 30 degrees off the mat. Imagine bringing your navel to your spine. Slowly lower your shoulders back to the floor.
- Repeat for 15 repetitions, rest for 45 seconds and repeat 3 times.
3. Raise your legs
- Get into the starting position by lying on your back in a relaxed position with your legs straight and arms by your side.
- Keep your legs straight and lift them up to a 45-degree angle while contracting your core and exhaling.
- Once your core is fully contracted and your legs are at 45 degrees, slowly lower your legs to the starting position.
- Do 15 repetitions, rest for 45 seconds, and repeat 3 times.
4. Complete crunches
- Lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head, elbows pointing outward.
- Support your neck with your hands.
- Keep your neck in a straight line with your spine.
- Flex your waist to lift your upper torso off the mat.
- Lower yourself down until the back of your shoulders touches the mat.
- Do 15 repetitions, wait 45 seconds and repeat 3 times.